Welcome to my blog: My sporadic and/or spontaneous postings of latest jewelry endeavours; sprinkled with family happenings; proud mama moments and things that I simply want to share.

Friday, October 23, 2009

What a Day!

Stumbled upon the Etsy Storque Blog that featured Sellit; an application that supports and helps market/promote online merchants.  Good To Go Jewelry is referenced in the article  ( as well as a quote from me!  What a boost!


THEN ....  mail came today and there was a Collector's Edition of Beadwork Magazine: 41 Favorite Jewelry Designs, and my project is one of them.  They featured my Turquoise Collage necklace (see page 36).  I am so honored to be included in a great collection of projects with so many talented artists.  Thank-you Beadwork Magazine.  You can pick up a copy at major book and craft stores.


What a day!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment