Welcome to my blog: My sporadic and/or spontaneous postings of latest jewelry endeavours; sprinkled with family happenings; proud mama moments and things that I simply want to share.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Spring into Summer Bracelets

Fun summer bracelets to throw on with almost any casual outfit.  Hope to make a bunch.  If so will post them to shop.  True to my style; always try to make pieces adjustable/versatile.   Bottom pic shows three separates together.  Wear one, two, three ... wrap the long ones ... lots of fun options!





2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Jess. I loved your design in stones. I did not make it to the finals with my design in stones, but I did in pearls lol! I love the earthy feel of this design. It really allows the stones to take their place in the front, but not overshaddow the total design. Great meld.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb westover had one of the bracelets in the bottom pic and I loved it. Do you have anymore? sarahbam at gmail com

    ReplyDelete