Welcome to my blog: My sporadic and/or spontaneous postings of latest jewelry endeavours; sprinkled with family happenings; proud mama moments and things that I simply want to share.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy 2013

I am not one to make New Year's Resolutions. Over the years, I never really took pause to reflect on the end and start of the calendar year. One day and year blended into next.  

This year I took pause.

I reflected on the year and made some attainable goals.  Not resolutions; as noted by my Dad as being wishes; I will regard my "not resolutions" as wishes that I can make come true.

So 9 days into the new year I have accomplished some of these already:

- Post to blog (doing now)
- Go to one of the big bead/gem shows: Tuscon Bead and Gem Shows (booked!)
- Continue to explore/push jewelry techniques (see above: three day workshop booked)
- Yoga (one class attended)
- Explore teaching/sharing jewelry making (see below)

Over the past couple of years I have taught small groups, either by way of a donated auction party or by request.  Now with my workspace in place, I am offering a series of technique-based jewelry classes.  The first one will introduce the novice to Right Angle Weave.

Stay tuned for class details.

Oh, and those wishes; I'll continue to share as I accomplish.  Wouldn't want to be held to resolutions, let alone documented ones! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment