Welcome to my blog: My sporadic and/or spontaneous postings of latest jewelry endeavours; sprinkled with family happenings; proud mama moments and things that I simply want to share.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bead Soup Package to Me!

Lots of catching up from being away in Tucson for 5 days.  BTW, great trip, workshop, shopping and most of all great connections with many creative, talented folks.

My bead soup package was awaiting me; laundry can wait, I was keen to open, photograph and share: beachy blues and greens, pearls, silver, handcrafted headpins and beads, lots to love, lots to play with.  Thanks Carolyn!

Our reveal date is March 30; and we will post our finished products to our blogs.  





2 comments:

  1. I just love those colors and am looking forward to seeing your soup when it's completed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by all the blogs taking part in the Bead Soup Blog Party. Cant wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete